At MomentumCo, we are committed to people, which is why our team brings together professionals with a wide variety of backgrounds, skills and cultures. The combination of such a wealth of talents and resources allows us to create diverse, committed and dynamic teams that work to achieve the company’s goals and drive us towards success.
At the same time, we promote inclusive work spaces that help people develop their full professional potential, fostering teamwork and collaboration among the different areas of MomentumCo. Therefore, we are committed to equal opportunities, diversity and inclusion, developing accessible selection processes, based on capabilities and free of any form of discrimination.
Join our team as a consultant intern
We are looking for an engaged, hardworking and proactive individual to help us perform and oversee standardized technology tasks for our clients.
- Support in carrying out dashboard reporting processes for clients.
- Assist in the construction of documentation associated with the reporting processes.
- Other related tasks.
- Learn from the company’s project managers about the different aspects related to the projects.
- Increase the ability to analyze and detect risks.
- Solving technical problems.
- Versatility when combining projects.
- Technical Engineers.
Level of studies:
- Analytical thinking.
- Catalan: Native.
- Part-time 20 hours per week.
- From Monday to Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Mode of work:
- On site.
- Sergi Galván.
- From €600 to €700 per month.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.