Transforming organizational efficiency and innovation
On the road to business optimisation, the importance of process mapping, improvement plans and process redefinition is highlited to achieve constant organisational evolution. Administrative simplification becomes a key tool to boost efficiency and effectiveness in all areas of the organisation, ensuring a smooth and success-focused operation.
Process maps and improvement plans
Structuring tasks into processes helps to systematize the way teams work. Thus, process maps become a key tool not only to organize the way of working, but also to identify dysfunctions or areas for improvement and to propose improvement actions for the future, all in a very visual way.
Periodically it is necessary to carry out an organizational analysis to identify areas for improvement and to be able to propose future improvements. Organizational charts, definitions of responsibilities and team structures, among other organizational aspects, must be questioned after a few years to open a reflection on whether it is necessary to implement improvement actions.
Just because a task has always been performed in a particular way does not mean that it is the best or most efficient way. In a context with a great need to improve team productivity, from MomentumCO we support the analysis and redefinition of processes to improve those inefficiencies that may exist, always relying on the knowledge of the teams themselves.
In the public sector, administrative simplification for citizens is one of the main challenges for the future. Although this vision has been integrated into the teams that carry out all types of procedures for many years, there is still a long way to go in this area. MomentumCO has accompanied many teams in moving towards administrative simplification.
These are some of the projects we have carried out
Know more about other services
- Institutional and corporate strategy.
- Strategic plans for non-profit organisations and networks.
- Sructuring and coordination of strategic thinking processes.
- Management and facilitation of strategic thinking sessions.
Implementation and monitoring
- Action plans.
- Implementation of the strategy.
- Identification and monitoring of achievement indicators.
- Periodic monitoring of the degree of progress of activities and projects.
- Project management office.
- Structuring of participatory processes.
- Design, execution and analysis of online surveys.
- Participatory dynamics with different methodologies.
- Facilitation of brainstorming sessions.
Request for information
Do you want a personalised quote?
Our team of specialists is ready to provide you with the ideal solution, adapted to your specific needs. Do not hesitate to request your personalised quote immediately and get the best option for you.